Research and Communication Officer
The Research and Communication Officer is the individual in charge of the research and communication office at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Balamand.
- - Assist in coordination and development of overall communication strategy for the faculty
- - Assist in the management and preparation of content for the Faculty website, press releases, social media, or any other communication related content
- - Manage faculty online presence and social media accounts
- - Draft news items about achievements and events for promotion within the faculty and on corporate webpage and social media.
- - Generate FHS scientific publications including the annual report.
- - Substantial knowledge of funding mechanisms, grant writing & management, and publication and dissemination expertise.
- - Knowledge of preparing budgets for related areas.
- - Working independently and according to established policies and professional standards.
- - Responding to press requests for interviews, scheduling interviews with relevant FHS personnel, and preparing personnel for dealing with interviews.
- - Collaborate and coordinate with university communication and media office on all communication related activities
- - Support faculty efforts for communication with Alumni
- - Manage production of press announcements, videos, and photos for the faculty.
- - Other tasks related to the Faculty or the Dean’s office as needed
- - Master’s degree in communication science.
- - Documented experience in research and data management (min 3 years?)
Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, a statement on experience in above fields, and the names and contact details of three references to Dr. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer, Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
and Mr. Tony Chammas, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com