Most financial aid programs require students to demonstrate a "financial need" to qualify. The financial aid granted is the difference between the estimated cost of attendance (student budget) and the amount the student and his/her family are expected to contribute toward these costs. UOB uses a mandated need analysis formula to determine the family’s ability to contribute. This formula considers the following factors:
- - Family size.
- - The number of family members in college and age of parents (dependent students).
- - Income and assets to assess a family’s financial strength.
- - The student’s academic performance.
- - For new students: Accepted new students seeking Financial Aid should submit the Financial Aid application by end of September (Fall semester) or by end of February (Spring semester).
- - For continuing students: Submit your Financial Aid Applications by mid-May for the next academic year. The application is valid for one academic year.
Application forms are available at the Financial Aid Office (Zakhem 111) or online. Download the Application forms from here
The Office of Financial Aid is here to provide you with information and application materials associated with the date of submittals and works jointly with a committee who is responsible for reviewing the applications.