The Issam Fares Faculty of Technology is home to many facilities and teaching laboratories. The labs are intended to consolidate and support classroom learning and project design.
The laboratories are managed by qualified and dedicated staff.
The lab equipment’s are continuously upgraded and updated to ensure that our students are exposed to the most recent and advanced systems.
The following is a list, per departments, of laboratories in the Issam Fares Faculty of technology
Mechatronic/Telecommunications Engineering Laboratories:
- - Electric and Electronic Circuits/Telecommunications Laboratory
- - Digital Circuits and FPGA Laboratory
- - Microcontrollers Laboratory
- - Robotic/Automation Laboratory
- - Machinery Laboratory
- - Power Electronic Laboratory
- - Renewable Energy Laboratory
- - Programmable Logic Controller laboratory
- - Networking Laboratory
- - Home Automation Laboratory
- Civil Engineering Laboratories:
- - Soil/Concrete Laboratory
- - Workshop Laboratory
- - Surveying Laboratory
- Agricultural Engineering Laboratories:
- - Biology/Chemistry Laboratory