Welcome to the Career Services Center, we are here to provide students and alumni
with career support and personal development tools to better manage their career
plans and guide their transition from academia to a successful professional career.
Services We Provide:
- Mentoring and coaching to develop your career building skills.
- Resume drafting to reflect on your real potential and experiences.
- Cover letter writing to ensure that your application stands out.
- Career search strategies using different channels to build your professional network.
- Organising the Annual Community Fair, which hosts local and international NGOs to
promote your involvement in community service programs.
- Providing experiential learning opportunities through volunteer work and internships.
- Scheduling recruitment seminars, workshops roundtable discussions and career-related
focus groups to build your soft skills.
All of our services ensure that you are ready to meet recruiters at our Annual Career
and Internship Fair that hosts various companies - make sure to attend!
Stay connected and make use of our services from your first day until you graduate.
The Career Services Centre is located in Zakhem Building, Ground Floor, Room 001.
It is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Fall and Spring Semesters
and from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Summer Semester.
Tel: (06)930250 ext. 7801- 7802
Get to know our latest job opportunities: